skip to content


Forms & Permits


You will find below all the necessary fillable forms and permits that you can print and return at the municipal office after they have been filled out. Thanks!


Building permit or demolition form


Business Licence form (New)


Business Licence form (Renewal) 


Complaint / Concern / Suggestion form 

Fire permit  


Rental hall form 


Service request form (Water or other) 


Snow permission form  


Ice Rental 2017 - 2018


mpac forms:  

- Request for Reconsideration (Residential Properties)


- Request for Reconsideration (Non-Residential Properties)


Fednor Canada Superior East Sencia, Corporate Web Solutions, Content Management Systems, Web Application Development

23, rue des Pins P.O. Box 367 Dubreuilville, Ontario, Canada P0S 1B0
Phone: 705-884-2340 ex. 21 | Fax: 705-884-2626 | Email: