Dubreuilville has something for all outdoor lovers. The only thing slowing you down from experiencing it all is you! What are you waiting for? Click the season you would like to experience first!
- Situated on the edge of the Chapleau Game Preserve
- Fish Magpie River, Lake Wabatongushi,Twin Lakes and abondance of other lakes & rivers
- Abundant ATV opportunities- See wild life such as grouse (partridge), bear and moose in their natural habitat
- Average snowfall 12 ft. (3.7 m.)
- 14 ft. (4.3 m.) minimum trail width
- Best time to ride is February and March
- 24 hr. gas station
- Serviced by the Algoma Central Railway
In the North, we live for the outdoor! These five francophone communities born of the forest about a hundred years ago; celebrate their Francophone daily and during festivals held in winter and summer. A mix between pulling of trucks, Strongman, St-Jean, humor, carnivals ... click on the image below to discover these communities.